Bank Account & Credit Card

You need a bank account in Taiwan for deposit of your compensation and reimbursement from Winbond. To open a bank account, you need to prepare passport, ARC, and Tax Identification Number (TIN). Once you have opened an account at your preferred bank, you will be issued with an ATM card. You can use this card to withdraw money with from any ATM machine. We also have ATM machines on site. As for credit card application, you need to wait until ARC issuance and the pay slip in Winbond as proof of financial statement. Above mentioned application process can be done with China-Trust Commercial Bank(CTCB) on-site service in Winbond. If you choose other banks other than CTCB, you can refer to your recruiter for more assistance.