Work Permit (for non-ROC Citizens)

Work Permit

Foreigners need a work permit to work in Taiwan. Once you accept Winbond's employment offer, HR Specialist will contact you to collect the following documents to apply for your work permit:

  1. A copy of your passport (the page with your identity and photo)
  2. A copy of your highest degree diploma (English version) 
  3. One digital photo (white background, taken within 6 months)
  4. Employment Contract (HR will send to you to sign) 

Please email the above documents to your HR Specialist. It will take 2~3 weeks to obtain your work permit.


Work Permit Renewal

The term of validity of the work permit will be determined in accordance with the term of validity of employment contract, and can be renewed after your employment contract is renewed. HR will renew the work permit for you.